Friday, November 30, 2007

NO MORE BLOGGING!!


Well, at least for the next few days. I took Friday and Monday off and we're heading up to Canada to visit Mike's Grandmother, Trudy. She lives in Kingston, Ontario which is about a 6 and 1/2 hour drive from NYC. We're renting an SUV in New Jersey tomorrow morning and heading on up to the great white north. This will be Cooper's first trip to another country! He got a haircut and new outfit for it and everything!


I must say Mike and I are both very excited to drive again. We sold Mikes car before we moved out here and my car is at Mike's parents house in Roseville. You really do not need a car here. Having one would be more of a headache then an asset. Everyone told us that before we came out here, but it's one of those things that you don't really get until your here and you see the crazy honking angry drivers. Roadways are battle grounds here. It's worth then anything that I have ever seen -- ever. A bottle neck on the Cal Expo Curve or I-5 is like a breath of fresh air compared to average daily traffic flow here.

Having said all that, I am so looking forward to getting behind the wheel. Once we are outside of the city of course! :)
Hope you all have a great great weekend!!!
Love,
Jen






No comments: