Monday, November 19, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

...and just when we thought it wasn't actually going to happen...

the original prediction of the first snowfall in our area for early last weekend never materialized, but I learned at work Sunday night that there might be some light snow through the overnight hours...

So I finish up and leave CBS at about 430 in the morning Monday morning, and sure enough, as I walk out the doors, its snowing...not enough to stick to the ground, but enough to stick to my jacket as I walked the five blocks back to the subway station...

I swear, that was the best five block walk I've had in awhile...just stared at the snow falling in front of the street lights with the stupidest grin on my face...its a miracle I wasn't mugged or something...

Anyways, finally...after 25 years, I'm back to a place where snow is a part of living..and I couldn't be happier...I'm home.... =)

Mike (shockingly, its a Mike post)

No comments: