Monday, February 18, 2008

No Computers at this Holiday Inn

I'm so sorry we haven't posted anything in so long. Our computer is now dead again. I blame Mike.
Geek Squad- who I also blame - says that we need to buy a new hard drive... download everything we'd like to keep and re-install windows.
So, basically 2 months ago we should have just bought a new computer and we'd be done with this mess and able to blog.
To catch everyone up... The day before Mike left for Atlanta Will (former News10er now at ESPN) and Jenn Selva were in town celebrating Wills bday. That same night my sister Rebecca flew in from San Francisco for a girls weekend. I met Becca at the airport and then we headed over to a bar near Lincoln Center to hang out with Will and Jenn and some of their friends who also live in the city. It was super fun. They live in Connecticut now only about an hour away. We'll most definitely have top get together soon.
The next morning Mike left for ATL and I had a long weekend with my sister- just the girls it was great. We went to Soho and had brunch at Cipriani's which was amazingly chic and delicious. We knew we were surrounded by celebs, but with out my paparazzi hubby we couldn't really tell who anyone was. After going home and googgling we realized that the people behind us were Javier Bardem and Harvey Weinstein. We then went to Century 21 (the worlds greatest designer discount store) and then had dinner w/ my coworker dawn another great place on the Upper West Side called Rain.
On Saturday Bec and I had a girly spa day at Mario Badesco- the best place EVER. After she told me about his products about 2 months ago I have been using them religiously. My skin has never looked better. I highly recommend!
On Sunday we went to the Natural History museum and saw the planetarium show- It was awesome.
All in all it was a great visit.
Last weekend Mike's sister Jen came to visit. That was awesome too. The highlights of that trip were.. a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge to this amazing Pizza joint on the Brooklyn side. Best Pizza that I have ever had in my life!!! On Monday I got us tickets to go see Regis and Kelly. That was WAY fun. The guests were Rachel Bilson (Summer of the OC FAME) AND Enrique Iglesias. Then I went into work and Mike and Jenn got to tour the city.
I'll let Mike write more about her visit. All in all- it was super fun!!
Go to love sibling time. Both Mike and I were lucky enough to have great sisterly visits!
This week we have our Friends Liz and Lincoln and their 20 month old Emma visiting. They came in on Saturday afternoon. They are here following around the San Jose Sharks as they make their east coast tour. Can you say die hard fans? We saw the Sharks play the Rangers on Sunday and today Mike and Lincoln are off to see the Sharks play the Islanders. I'm at work (loving the computer) access and Liz, Emma, and Cooper are hanging out at our place.
All and all we've been busy with work, house guests and computer problems.
Just call us the Holiday Inn. We've got Free HBO- but no computer access!
Much love to you all!
Jen
P.S. I will update this post with pics from all of our guests ASAP.
Please excuse the tardiness of our blogs- all complaints can be directed towards the Geek Squad

2 comments:

The Tomaszewski's said...

I am missing my Jen, Mike and Cooper updates!!! How are you guys?? Hope the computer is fixed soon. Love ya!!

Teal Chic said...

Please tell Will I said hi, next time you see him.