Monday, December 10, 2007

Great Weekend

So, my parents came to visit! It was so much fun. It was my mom's first time to New York and my dad hasn't been here since he was 20 yrs old.

We had a great time. They were real troopers, we took them all over the city and on several different subway lines. We took them to Columbus Circle, Central Park, Time Square, The Upper East Side (Bloomies and Saks) and The Upper West Side.

Anyhow we wore them out, but had an awesome time.

Tuesday Mike and I both took the day off and we're going to see the Rockette's at Radio City Music Hall and ice skating at Rockefeller Center for my birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Young Lady!
Loved the photos of the 4 of
you! Glad you had a great
time! PS We're covered in
ice here in IL - it's coming
your way! Love - IL Cousins